Friday, March 7, 2014

DoCrafts Goody Bag Jan2014 Inspiration !

Hello hello!
Here I am after a long time....!

I am back with few projects I created with the newest DoCrafts Goody Bag!

The newest DoCrafts goody bag includes:
-Sew Lovely 12x12 pattern paper pack
-Sew Lovely pin wheels
-Sew Lovely ribbons
-Sew Lovely die-cuts sheet
-Madame Payraud stickers
-Madame Payraud letter stickers
-Papermania capsule collection Parisienne Blue Notelets
-Papermania capsule collection Parisienne Blue buttons
-Papermania tall urban stamp

All products included in the goody bag are selected from their newest lines. They match perfectly! And you can use them not only for cards but for all your paper craft hobbies! And you save money with the goody bag instead of buying the products individually! :-)

Lets start with the projects....





First of all a small card set!
Here I simply cut a standard card in the middle ( for creating 2 top folded smaller ones) and is the perfect size for using them with small envelopes that are available in the market.
I used the ribbons from the Goody Bag that I glued on the bottom part of the card using some strong double sided tape.
Then I used a greeting from the free stamp set that come with the newest magazine. What I did besides that stamping it with black ink, is I cut the stamp and I lined up the words so I can have them stamped straight. 
By doing that, you get more out of your stamps and you can use them how they originally intended. 

I used a button for a finishing touch!




For that one, I used the new DoCrafts ARTISTE SPRITZING INK in white. This product is fantastic. It is a water based paint with a shimmer. It adds to the card a nice touch!
For the heart, I used a small square punch to punch out squares from the 'Sew lovely' 12x12 paper pack that is included in the goody bag.
Then I adhered all of the pieces onto a piece of typing paper that was large enough for die-cutting a heart from it. After die-curtting the heart from my 'new' pattern paper, I did the same from a square kraft card from Papermania. 
I adhered the heart on the inside of the card, and I finished the card with a dashed line around the heart and the sentiment which I heat embossed on a piece of vellum and I adhered it on the front of the card. For a finishing touch I added 2 stacked buttons from the new 'Sew Lovely' collection from Papermania.



This is the easiest of the projects! 
I started with a piece of the patterned paper which I used as my background. 
The red heart is heat embossed with white on some red paper from the 'Sew lovely' 12x12 paper pack that is included in the goody bag.
I scattered some of the buttons around the heart, also from the 'Sew Lovely' collection along with some white pearls and I put the whole piece in an IKEA frame! I heat embossed the 'You are sew lovely' greeting on some kraft paper and inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink.
All stamps used are also from the free set that comes with the newest magazine.
A great gift for everyone!


Nothing wow here, except these wonderful 'Sew Lovely pin wheel' that comes pre-made and it is included in the goody bag.
I covered the card completely with patter papers from the 'Sew lovely' 12x12 paper pack that is included in the goody bag. 
Then I adhered a circle that I die-cut from the new 'Papermania bare basics - canvas 8x8 squares'. On top I used the pin wheel, and then I adhered a banner on which I used the 'Madame Payraud' letter stickers that are included in the goody bag, for the word I LOVE YOU.
Simple as that!

Some of the products that I really liked are

The new Docrafts Artiste spritzing ink that comes in many colors....




The new 'Sew Lovely' buttons bag - great value for so many buttons! And so unique colors :-)


The new 'Madame Payraud' buttons ... great vintage buttons that are hard to find.

I hope it inspires you to create!
You can get your goody bag along with hundreds of other products for card making, scrapbooking and others, from DoCrafts official stockist in Cyprus, Stitches, stitching and craft supplies in Limassol Cyprus!

Get more inspiration by visiting the store or like Stitches, stitching and craft supplies on Facebook! 

George x


No comments:

Post a Comment