Sunday, May 26, 2013

DoCrafts - Goody Bag Inspiration - May2013





Hello creative people!

Welcome! Here is another inspirational post, using the newest goody bag from DoCrafts!
Lots of supplies in this goody bag! Bright and cheerful! Happy and summery!

These are the projects I created using the supplies from the goody bag...and I have plenty more left....!


1 - Thank You Card



















The card base was fully covered with stripes of pattern paper from the Capsule collection 'Spots and stripes - summer brights' and the circle sentiment was created by stamping the word 'thank you' in black Stazon Ink with an alphabet stamp set and adhered on a larger black circle.


2-Summery Candle Holders





















A great way to use empty jars your might have around the house! These ones are ideal for decorating the house or the table during summer dinners !
I simply covered the top part of the glass jars with a thin stripe of white fabric, I added some brown string from the goody bag, and finally adhered these cute 'pleated mini fabric flowers' from the capsule collection spots and stripes summer brights ! Easy!


3- Flower Decoration





















For these flower sticks, I started by die-cutting some flowers from paper and felt using the 'Tim Holtz Tattered florals die - and then I layered them using hot glue, finishing the off with a 'pleated mini fabric flower' from the capsule collection spots and stripes summer brights! I used also some scraps of ribbons and some beads I had on hand!


4-Birthday Wishes/Pea seeds Card!





















The new 'Home to nest' collection is great for gardening lovers! Here I used a craft card base, I distressed the edges and rubbed some white ink around, and I adhered some green card stock and some book paper, I wrapped some brown twine and adhere one of the 'Memory Pocket' from the 'Home to nest' collection! I even use a small green card to go inside the memory pocket! I finished the card with one of the 'Die-cut sentiments' of the collection!


5 - Memory Pockets with tags

















This is another great way to use the memory pockets from the 'Home to nest' collection, that are included in the goody bag! I simply created some tags, punched a hole on top, added some brown twine and added the tags on the pockets! I added some seeds on the memory pockets for the receiver to plant! 

You can get your goody bag along with hundreds of other products for card making, scrapbooking and others, from DoCrafts official stockist in Cyprus, Stitches, stitching and craft supplies in Limassol Cyprus!

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you find inspiration to create!

George x

No comments:

Post a Comment